Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Favorite Music of the Moment - May 2015

Music is one of the things that lifts my mood no matter what situation I'm in. I love singing, dancing and everything else that has to do with music. I wanted to share some songs that I have been loving recently.
Now, some of the songs-by that I mean most of the songs are oldies but goodies:)




1) Stay With You - John Legend




This song makes me feel...safe. I just have a lot of things going on in my life at the moment, which most of it isn't all fun and games. I feel like everything is just going to be alright whenever I listen to this. 





2) What Hurts the Most - Rascal Flatts




I used to LOVE this song when I just about 10. My best friend at the time and her mom really liked this album so I really got into it as well. I think I've grown out of country songs, don't really ever enjoy them (sorry for all you country lovers out there) but this song is still amazing. I have been putting this song on repeat for the past month of April. I believe this song was on the soundtrack of Cars maybe? 





3) No time for Caution - Hans Zimmer





I went to the cinema to watch Interstellar a few months ago and I thought the film was amazing! I went through lengths to see it in imax since one of my friends insisted on it. But I have to say it was well worth it. Anyways, the music played a HUGE role on creating the intense atmosphere in EVERY scenario. I know Hans Zimmer from a lot of movies, Oblivion, Sherlock, Spiderman, etc but I think this is one of his best works yet. This song always gets me motivated for some reason. Maybe I feel like an astronaut trying to save the world?





4) Il Y A - Vanessa Paradis




I have always been a fan of french songs or "Chanson" as you would call it. Vanessa Paradis is my favorite french musician.





5) Explosions - Ellie Goulding




This always gets me. Always. 




These were some of my recent favorite music. Hope you found somethings you like as well. 
Please feel free to leave any suggestions as I am open to just about anything (well, maybe with the exception of country but never say never right?)



Seihee xx


No comments:

Post a Comment