Friday, May 01, 2015

My Skin Care Regime (organic, natural, chemical free)

I've been interested in the "organic, natural" world for quite some time now (since 15) and since then I have changed every product in my bathroom for natural alternatives. I have been using these products for just over a year and it has been working wonders for me! Turns out, chemical free is really the best way to go! (though I was a bit skeptical at first) 


1) Toner



First of all, I ONLY use mist type toners just for the convenience and prevention of unwanted skin damage caused by cotton pads. I never really understood the concept of toning your face for excess makeup removal. Isn't that what cleansers are for? 
This toner is great for literally "toning" my face. It really balances out (and hydrates) my skin right after I get out of the shower. Also, in my experience, it also has a brightening effect which makes my skin look fresh.

-Mist-on toner by Ecco Bella





2) Moisturizer 




Instead of your usual cream based moisturizer, I have opted for marula oil. 
I feel like this oil is also the best option for first time oil users where oils might come across as scary (it won't make your face greasy, I swear!) Maurla oil contains vitamin c and essential fatty acids, which are all beneficial for your skin. 

With my marula oil, I like to mix a pump of the vitamim c serum. I love this product because of the Coenzyme Q10 properties. Whenever I wake up the next morning after using this combination, my skin looks glowing and bright :)

Learn more about Maurla Oil here: 

-Marula Oil by Acure Organics
-Super Vitamin C by Skin by Ann Webb






3) Eye Cream


One of the many peaks of switching over to a natural/organic lifestyle is discovering this eye gel! I really really love this product so much. It's very cooling and soothing for my eyes and can reduce puffiness. 
Another awesome factor is eyelash growth. My eyelashes have never been this long! (but I think that's a combination of healthy food & eye gel) Unfortunatly, this is not recommended for ladies/gents with itallian dark circles since it does not seem to lighten anything. I would much rather eat broccoli for that. 

-Calm Glow Eye Gel by Coola




These are all the product I use on an everyday basis. I try to keep it simple since I just have the time for it! I hope this was somewhat useful/inspirational :)








Much Love, Seihee xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment